Expectancy Licensed Consultant Scheme
An exciting business opportunity for midwives who'd like to work in private practice
Exciting Business Masterclass for Midwives!
If you’re considering your own business and what to find out more about what’s involved, join us for our next Business Masterclass in London. Contact email@example.com
Midwives - Are you looking for a change of direction?
- Are you interested in learning about complementary therapies for pregnancy?
- Are you keen to establish your own private practice, but not sure how to go about it?
- Do you want to continue working with pregnant women but feel you need a better work-life balance?
Join Expectancy's growing team of licensed consultants...
- We're developing a network of midwives providing private complementary therapy services across the UK... and we'd like you to join us
- We'll provide all the training you need, on complementary therapies and on how to establish, run and market your practice, with a follow-up service to help you along the way
- You'll be part of an established company with professional and business credibility and an international reputation for good quality educational provision emphasising safe practice
Registration fees include...
- Your chosen study programme in preparation for your business - the Diploma or Certificate in Midwifery Complementary Therapies or the Certificate in Midwifery Acupuncture
- Business training to prepare you to make the transition from employment to private practice
- Access to clinical documentation, newsletters, networking, business tutorials and webinars, a group of like-minded colleagues and much more
- Support from Expectancy's Educational Director, Denise Tiran MSc RM PGCEA, an international authority on maternity complementary medicine and successful business woman
There are two levels of consultancy to choose from...
Our Gold Licensed Consultancy is for midwives seriously committed to setting up their own practice and want business and clinical mentoring and support from Expectancy. Fees: from £3750
(including Diploma) or from £2700 (including Certificate or Acupuncture programme).
Our Silver Affiliate membership is for midwives who intend to stay in midwifery employment but want to provide occasional private treatments. Fees: from £3240 (including Diploma) or from £2190 (including Certificate or Acupuncture
WE HOPE WE'VE GOT YOU INTERESTED... WHAT NOW?
To take advantage of this fantastic business opportunity, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to make an appointment for a telephone discussion with Denise Tiran